Recruitment Management and Retention Training
As the saying goes, ‘managers are only as good as the people who work for them’. Our recruitment management training is specifically designed to enable managers to make the best possible choice when deciding how and who to recruit.
One of the first things we do when approached to deliver recruitment management training, is to work closely with our clients to fully understand their current recruitment process. It is important to us that your hiring managers receive learning that is entirely based around the processes and procedures that they will be applying back in the real world, as opposed to a generic programme.
Many of our associates have proven track records within the recruitment industry so this is a subject we are both passionate and knowledgeable about.
We offer group based workshops or one to one coaching depending on your specific requirements. These may focus on specific subject areas such as:
- Relevant employment legislation – what am I allowed or not allowed to say during the recruitment process?
- Selection Techniques – identifying the methods which are proven to work best to recruit the right people.
- Structuring an interview – ensuring the interview process is professional and reflects well on your managers and the Organisation.
- Questioning design – focusing on designing specific competency based questions to take away and use.
- Techniques for follow up questions and note taking.
- On boarding to ensure the new recruit settles in and starts to deliver as soon as possible
Our recruitment management training is entirely bespoke so the content and depth we go into is entirely down to you and your requirements. We are also on hand to follow up on the recruitment training.
For example, we have worked with several clients whereby we have returned a few weeks after delivering recruitment training to conduct mock interviews. One of our associates will play the role of the candidate and participants then have the opportunity to practice their skills in an authentic environment, as well as receiving bespoke feedback.
Above all, we recognise that for most managers, recruitment is not their full time focus and very often it can be a time consuming and stressful experience. Our recruitment training is designed to take away that stress and equip them with the tools and confidence to ensure they recruit and retain the right people.
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat, click here